Tuesday, January 10, 2012

you won't be"leaf" the fun we had.

Last Sunday C, L, B, my best friend Gabbi and I. made a huge leaf pile. it was about four feet high and three feet wide. 


Gabbi had to leave before we got jump in it.
so we jumped in with out her...sorry Gabbi....
after we jumped in I decided to do something with the leaves. I made a trail.

it starts, just off the sidewalk
. 



it passes the chicken coop


And keeps going.


The end kind'a reminds me of an alien


I'm sore. but we are still having fun with it.
I'll be back!

-jess


4 comments:

  1. *pout* I wish I could have stayed, but I had Church.

    You have great ideas Jess :)

    It dose look like an alien, with a hole in it's middle ;)

    Looks like ya'll had fun!!

    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks pretty neat in the side yard, too! i love your bloggy birdie background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe the chickens can scratch in THAT now instead of my FLOWERBEDS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he That is one great idea Cate the trail can go right through your beds.................

    OR NOT!

    ReplyDelete

PLeSe LeAVe COMMeNTS HeRe!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.