Friday, January 6, 2012

Blog time./DOODLE!

Yes! finally I got a Blog!


Okay, first post is going to be a short post about my.  our bird.
drum roll please!...




DOODLE!



this is Doodle or other known as Noname. pronounced no-nah-me.
she is my most-est favorite-est bird in the world!
her favorite food is cheese. (but its really not good for her.)
she can't talk, though she knows how to get what she wants.
she flew away once, but that's another story for another time.
I hope she lives a very long....... very happy. (not doubtful.)
 life.

with cheese and love,
-Jess and doodle.



1 comment:

  1. Hey there, WELCOME to the world of Blogging!!!!

    So excited for you.

    What a wonderful name for a blog... it's so Y-O-U!

    I think you should find time to put your great art work on here. So people can enjoy them.

    Happy painting and blogging

    Love Gabbi

    ReplyDelete

PLeSe LeAVe COMMeNTS HeRe!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.