Saturday, January 7, 2012

my sisters...(from a glance.)

I have two sisters as you well may know.C and Lu
 they have longer names but there to hard to spell...anyway their nice...kinda nice.
they make me laugh some times, other times...well lets not go there.
Lu likes to sing and stomp dance. (across between tap and Irish step dance all gone wrong.)
she likes to play with American girl dolls and any other doll. her favorite it Kit Kittaridge (I don't think I spelled it write. oops!) she enjoys Legos and LOVES cooking. shes nice most of the time...

but at night she has this weird tendency to sit on people and hold their rists and make them either shove her off or beg her to let them go. of course I don't do any of these I just don't let her get on me any more.
but if you don't believe just ask C, she knows..:)

C enjoys singing, gardening, aquariums, writing, reading, being sneaky,  and landscaping in general.she is studying so that she can get a landscaping license.
she just like Lainey is nice. most of the time.

but she tends to be really sassy.

I love my sisters none the less.
I pray that God with guide them through tough time and they will trust him for all they need.


-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLeSe LeAVe COMMeNTS HeRe!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.