Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The silly question thingy that my little sister so lovingly nominated me for! :D






THE RULES
When you receive the award, link back tokeepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you (
Jess-paintonmyjeans.blogspot.com
Display the award button in the post
Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
Nominate 12 bloggers
Notify them that they have been awarded
Here are the questions!

1.     What made you decide to start blogging? 
First off I shall state that I am of a very jealous nature… My older sister had one and I had not. O.O sooooo I waited, waited, and waited till the number 13 came around then I got one!


2.     What is your fashion style? 
Is Hobbitish considered a style? I hope so! I also really adore dressing in the clothing of the Regency Era….and I HOPE that maybe I will someday have a Georgian gown to dress in!


3. What is something none of your followers know about you? 
 My Blogy followers may not be aware of……hmmm…. The fact that I spend too much time on G+ chatting with kindred spirits! J

4. What are some of your blogging goals? 

20 followers on my OTHER BLOG! So I can host a LOTR week!
5. Where is your favourite place to shop?
 A favourite place to shop? Hmmm…. Probably my mother’s closet…. LOL J

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be? 
 I wish I had at least 20 followers! That would justify hosting celebration weeks and link ups! J

7. What are your talents? 

I am a gifted singer….if I do say so myself. (hehehe *Michael Flatly head inflation.*) I am able to play ANY string instrument I pick up within a few minutes of playing around with it! I also paint and sketch…I however CANNOT draw a dragon! I have no clue what my issue is. O.O
8. Are you a leader or a follower?  
 Leader or follower? It really matters on the circumstance! I often follow but I am capable of leading.
9. What is one of your favourite quotes? 
  I think it goes something like this…..“ And Sam slept like a log…That is if logs can snore.” I believe that is VERY close to the real quote. :]
10. Do you have a favourite book or book series? 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE! LOTR Jane Austen The Wingfeather Saga and The Oracles of Fire…. And hehe want me to go on?
11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart –
 Fine? Probably none of them. J

12. What is your favourite flower? 
I love Irises and Daisies and pimpernels! And roses and peonies! Wildflowers in particular! :D

I NOMINATE NO ONE! 
However if you wish to do it feel free!
Here are the questions! :D
 1.What made you decide to start blogging? 
 2. What is your fashion style?  
3. What is something none of your followers know about you? 
4. What are some of your blogging goals? 
5. Where is your favourite place to shop?
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be? 
7. What are your talents? 
8. Are you a leader or a follower?  
9. What is one of your favourite quotes? 
10. Do you have a favourite book or book series? 
11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart –Stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?  
13. What is your favourite flower? 



The Happy Hobbit Heroine!
~Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLeSe LeAVe COMMeNTS HeRe!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.